Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sneezes, Coughs, and Spit-Up, Oh My!




Bean woke up at 3AM coughing and sneezing, poor little mouse. I reached over to check her temperature and was greeted by a warm gush of liquid. Yikes! Had her diaper come loose?!

I flipped on the light, and Bean had spit up about a half gallon of Grade A boob milk. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and gave me a gummy smile. She just melts me...

As soon as the office opened, I called her pediatrician. The nurse told me that she didn't need to come in unless she started to run a fever. Luckily, she doesn't have one and isn't too fussy. It breaks my heart that she doesn't feel well, though.

1 comment:

Belfy said...

The first cought... poor little baby and poor big mom, it's hard thought, this first time the baby gets ill v.v