We went to see Dr. Alley today. He checked Beanie out, and she's doing much better. Her lungs and ears are clear, and she doesn't have a fever. She's still congested and occasionally coughs, but it looks like she's on the mend. Dr. Alley is SO good with her. He plays with her, and she smiles and coos back at him. He says she's absolutely adorable and is just perfect. We love Dr. Alley!
Bean starts daycare in a week and a half. I'm lucky that my company has daycare services, so I'll be able to go nurse her during lunch. I know that they'll take good care of her, and she'll be getting loads of attention and stimulation, but I can't help but obsess about her getting sick from the other bundles of germs...er, I mean joy. Oh, well, maybe we'll get to see more of that cutie, Dr. Alley, won't we Bean?
2 comments:
They need to build their inmunity system so... enjoy it... think about all this lovely coughts you'll going to share with her! prepare yourself because she's gonna bring all those germs home... *sigh* I really know what I'm talking about. Once I remember the name I'll come back and tell you an omeopathic component you can take to strengthen your inmunity system... if you want to ^^
I remember!! echinacea...
Post a Comment