Sunday, March 20, 2005

Have Aspirator, Will Travel


Beanie's cold is almost gone - she still has a touch of congestion, though. I know how crappy I feel when I can't breath, so I've been stalking Beanie with the nasal aspirator I got from the hospital (actually, I have two - I bought a second one because you never know when you might need one!). Every time she's not looking, I stick one up her nose, trying to suck out the mucus. I hit the jackpot this morning, though. In my half-sleep, I pulled the aspirator out of her nose. Were my eyes deceiving me? I rubbed my eyes and took a closer look - yes, I had gotten one! A big, fluorescent green booger! I wiped it on a tissue and showed Jim -- look what I got!

Neither he nor Bean seemed impressed. They should just be glad I didn't save it for her scrapbook.

No comments: