
I could watch Beanie all day – her expressions are just priceless. If only I could get into her head to see what she’s thinking. It’s probably very lizard brain (hungry… must cry…pooped on my myself… must cry), but she always looks like she’s deep in thought.
My sister was over today, and I swear Beanie was giving her dirty looks. She’d knit her little eyebrows and look at my sister out of the corner of her eye. She looks just like a Yoshitomo Nara drawing incarnate. Absolutely precious, of course.
After my sister left, I played with Beanie on the couch. I’m not sure what I did, but she actually laughed! Not just a smile, but a full-on giggle! The moment was bittersweet, though, as I was reminded how much I’m going to miss out when I go back to work. Sigh…
1 comment:
Oh those lovely expresions!! My nephew is so expresive, I bought a digital camera when he was 6 months old, and spend the time taken photos of him, there isn't two alike!! (don't know if "alike" is the correct word...) And he used to pose for them... If I went to where I left my purse he started to pose!! so lovely!! enjoy your little one and her expressions!!
Post a Comment