Friday, July 14, 2006

Blah Blah Blah Blah....

I thought that I'd be blogging more once I became a SAHM, but alas that has not been the case. In pondering why I don't write more often, I came up with a dozen reasons involving all the quality time I'm spending with Weez (you know, like when I've fallen asleep on the couch while she's watching Elmo for the 5 billionth time). In truth, I realized that I don't post because I don't think I have anything to write that anybody would actually want to read. I mean, isn't that the point of blogging? To provide insight into your life while being at least mildly amusing?

In any case, I've decided to just blog without concern if it's actually interesting in an effort to use a few brain cells on something other than memorizing all the words to "Wheels on the Bus".

Which segues me nicely into today's topic - my life as a stay-at-home-mom. It's been about six weeks since my last day at work, and to be honest, I thought that I'd be bored to tears by now. I'm happy to say that I'm having a blast. It's not quite the same as managing multi-million $ IT projects, but it's still incredibly rewarding. While some things haven't changed at all - I still find myself having to deal with temper tantrums and cleaning up someone else's messes - the primary difference is that I go to bed looking forward to the morning when I can hang out with the Weez again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I say blog, blog, blog! People who know you will love to read about whatever is going on in your life...even those who are friends of friends. ;)