Reese has had a low grade fever (99-99.2) on and off for the past week. Technically, that's not even a fever, and since she's been in great spirits, I've resisted the urge to take her to the doctor "just in case"...
OK, I confess, I tried to make an appt. with her pedi today since we're going out of town, but the office was closed due to the weather. Houston's currently having the worst flooding since Tropical Storm Allison, and we're expecting another 10 inches of rain tonight.
Anyhoo, I digress. Reese woke up around 10:30 tonight coughing a bit, so I gave her some cough medicine and put her back to bed. I hope I can get an appt. tomorrow, and I hope she isn't sick :( She always seems to get ill right when we're about to leave for a trip. Obviously I'm not upset with her for getting sick, but it's so hard to be away from her even if it's just a minor cough/cold. Poor Weezie...
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment