Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another milestone ticked off the list....

Well, it finally happened. The day I knew would come when least expected it.

Weez fell off my bed.

She started crying at 5:00 AM this morning, and normally if she wakes up she'll go back to sleep after 5 minutes of CIO. This morning she wouldn't go back to sleep, so I brought her to my room (okay, so I actually woke Jim up and told him to get her, LOL). I later woke up to get showered, and she was still sound asleep in the middle of the bed. Now I KNOW better than to leave her (Murphy's Law and all), but she was sleeping so still, like an angel...

I heard a crash and a squeal 5 minutes later, and I ran in to find Weezie on the floor! Luckily, I had thrown a comforter on the floor at some point, and she landed on that. I swooped her up, and she had a big grin on her face like it was fun!

Another milestone passed, mom/baby unscathed....

No comments: