Friday, August 05, 2005

Uh-Oh, Don't Tell Jim...
















Beanie is growing so fast... It seems like yesterday I brought my tiny little mouse home, and overnight she's turned into a veritable little person. She has not one, but two (!) teeth and is eating cereal, fruits and veggies. She's even moved to sleeping in her crib in her nursery - a far cry from the little limpet that had to sleep in our bed just a few months ago.

Jim and I haven't decided yet if we're having more children. Our little family of three just seems so perfect, and, admittedly, I'm afraid that our second child won't be as incredibly awesome as Bean. Lately, though, with Bean practically signing up for her SAT's, I'm starting to get the urge to have another baby. I know, lock me up now!

1 comment:

Rachele said...

I'm sure Beanie would be the best big sister in the world! (wink)