Wednesday, April 06, 2005

...Paved with Good Intentions


Things on my Mommy To Do List:

  1. Start a scrapbook to capture all her "firsts"
  2. Frame her baby pictures
  3. Play classical musical for her regularly
  4. Put her on a regular routine of sleeping in her crib
  5. Teach her to not be materialistic
  6. Slowly expose her to our dogs so that they all get along

Things I've Done Instead List:

  1. Spread out scrapbooking supplies on my dining room table (where they still lay 2 months later)
  2. Found all her baby pictures (I think) and put them in the same shoebox
  3. Does 50-Cent count as a classic?
  4. Adjusted to her routine of sleeping in our bed
  5. Purchased the entire Ralph Lauren Spring 2005 Baby Collection
  6. Used her as bait to lure our dogs back when they ran off

Oh well… I have done one thing right - her! She's just perfect :-)

No comments: