Sunday, November 11, 2007

One of these squares is not like the other.

Reese was a spider this year for Halloween. Unlike last year, she was totally excited to try on her costume, and she was quite excited to be a spider to go twick-o-tweating.

Over the course of the weekend up until Halloween, she went to four different carnivals, a party, and her school Halloween parade. It was a bit humorous seeing her amongst the other little girls. Of course I knew that a spider wasn't a "traditional" girl costume, but it was still a bit surprising to see that almost EVERY other girl her age and older was some variation of a princess or cheerleader. Luckily, it didn't phase her, and she loved showing everyone her extra appendages and crying out, EEE! I'm sure by next Halloween she'll be asking for a a tiara and all things pink, but for now, I love that she doesn't care that she's just a little bit different :)

No comments: