Monday, September 03, 2007

Mommy & Daddy Went on a Cruise and All I Got Was this Parrot Poo...

J and I just got back from a wonderful cruise. Not only did it mark the first week-long vacation J has had it in four years (workaholic!), but it was also the longest we'd been away from Weezie.

A few highlights from our trip:

  • Winning 500 nickels after I put a quarter in the nickel slots
  • Hitting the dealer in the head with a die the first time I tried playing craps (oopsie!)
  • Renting scooters and getting lost in Honduras trying to find the beach
  • J's phone not working and him actually being able to relax, YIPEE!!
  • J surprising me with my birthday present a week early. He got me THE watch I have been lusting after for years.
  • Getting to see our baby after being away for 7 days

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=aoarz81.8alkjg4h&x=0&y=j1qfg0


While we had a fabulous time, we found ourselves talking about her all the time. She stayed with J's sister and her family for the week. According to all accounts (including Weezie's), she had a blast. I knew she would - she ADORES her cousins and her "Aunt Monny" and "Uncle Bowing", but it was still great to hear all the Weezie stories. Thanks again, Monny!

No comments: