Friday, April 13, 2007

Bit the bullet

In reference to my post from last summer: http://fear-and-trembling.blogspot.com/2006/06/away-from-little-fingers.html

Still the same problem, different apartment. Boy, I'm ready for our house to be completed. Well, make that, I'm ready to actually start a house that we will actually move into, and then actually move into it, actually.

Frustrated while cleaning today, I decided to look at the bookshelves again. They had raised the prices of the individual bookshelves since last summer (boo hiss!), but they still had a little byline "buy one tall and one short for $398". I added two to my cart and saw that the total did not reflect the discount pricing. I clicked on their online chat support, and they said that that pricing was supposed to have been removed, but that they would honor it. Woohoo! Better yet, they were running a promotion for free shipping (normally $60 for the two shelves). I'm very pleased with DWR and will shop there more often if I ever win the lottery, lol

No comments: