Friday, February 10, 2006
I'm pathetic
Today was the first morning we attempted to start Weez off in the toddler room (as opposed to starting off in the infant room and then being moved over to the toddler room after I've gone). What a disaster - she just screamed and clung to me when I tried to leave. Tears and snot everywhere... and Weezie was a mess, too! This never happens when I drop her off in the infant room. She usually doesn't bat an eyelash when I leave and just gives me that "yeah, mom, go ahead and go, you're embarrassing me" look. I know she just needs time to adjust, but it breaks my heart. I asked them to let her stay in the infant room all day today. I know, I know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm 100% sure I would have done the same thing! Poor weezie...
Post a Comment